With the arrival of spring at Vila Hermanos we are keen to present a new collection of scented candles that brings you the emotions and experiences of Africa. The Livingstone Collection pays homage to the famous Scottish explorer David Livingstone, where noble perfumes have been created around the different cultures that the distinctive adventurer found on the African continent, conveyed in unique candles perfect for this spring.
We present four very special fragrances in the Livingstone candle collection:
- Fleur De Lune: The key notes are Niagara Falls, with memories of talcum powder, smoky scents and background notes of pink pepper and tonka bean.
- Nuit D’Été: The essence of sub-Saharan Africa captured in a fragrance with orange-blossom tones and background notes of musk that tap into the warm spirit of spices from the Atlas Mountains.
- Promenade Africaine: Energy, a spicy heart with a sensual and seductive background. Incense, amber and sandalwood are the clearest notes.
- Fleur De Tanzanie: An exotic blend of wood and spices to create a sensation of peace and harmony. With significant woody and musk background notes.
The new collection is imbued with the exciting story of Dr Livingstone, combining emotions and experiences with a touch of alchemy. The result is a unique and stunning blend that plays with the edgy elegance of London and the culture of Africa.
Plus we have created three formats with a great deal of personality to enjoy the African fragrances:
- 200gr candle: 100% natural wax. Also includes African mango butter. Available in two colours and a decorative box.
- 75gr candle: 100% natural wax. Also includes African mango butter. Featuring a 10% perfume concentrate. Available in just one colour and a decorative box.
- 200ml ambient diffuser: FiveAfrican rattan sticks with double capillary-action diffusion. The box is decorated with flowers that hint at the arrival of spring.